Saturday, April 04, 2009

Make A Wish


**CLICK ON IMAGES FOR CLEARER DETAILED PICTURES**
Aren’t these QUICKUTZ ANIME BIRDS just gorgeous!!! I must admit that when I first saw them I did not think very much off them, but they have grown on me and are now one of my very favorites from the QUICKUTZ MARCH RELEASE.
When I cut the card, I had the QUICKUTZ ANIME BIRDS in mind, so with a corner rounder punch, I rounded all the corners of my card to match the shapes of the birds & added little round silver brads to match the spotted paper that I used.
I used the QUICKUTZ BIRTHDAY Shortkutz Phrase Die for my title, which I punched out twice so that I could Matt my title to make it ‘stand out’ a little more, and then finished off by inking the title & birds with TIM HOLTZ Distress Inks.

3 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute (and let me
say one more time....CUTE) card. :) Love the way you used the new QK birds. :)

Rochelle said...

The birds are really fun to use and you showed that with this adorable card! Great card Natasha!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love the textured paper you used on these anime birds - great job!