Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Top of the Morning to ya!

If you celebrate St. Patrick's Day than this authentic looking CottageCutz Leprechaun is a must for your collection.
I cut him out of white textured cardstock and colored him in with my Copic markers and did a little outlining with my fine tip Zig pen.


I made this cute little tag with the CottageCutz mini Clover which will be perfect with a plate of cookies.


We'll see you back here tomorrow with a Watch for it Wednesday post from Karen.




5 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Love that Leprechaun! Adorable card. The Mini Clover is so cute!
Wonderful creations.
TFS!
Karen

Ruth Ellen said...

Your Leprechaun looks fantastic!! Great card, Kay!!

berg4 said...

Ditto Ruth Ann's post - the leprechaun is awesome. Great shamrock card!

Natasha said...

Amazing cards Kay. You have done a fantastic job once again :-) I cant wait to get back into using my cottagecutz dies. Ive been collecting them as the releases come out but have not been able to use any of them yet - hopefully soon :-)

annb said...

Your cards are cute!! Your Leprechaun is great. His beard appears to be fuzzy and almost looks real. Great job!