Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mushrooms and cupcakes!

Welcome to my weekly post. I have so much fun working with the Cottage Cutz dies and these mushrooms are perfect for an outdoor page.


For added dimension I popped these with foam tape -- I'm obsessed with foam tape! I also used the loopy edger and cut the little wheat thingies by hand.


Leftover papers and more mushrooms for this quick missing you card.
and more foam tape. Must have foam tape! :)


Another recent love of mine are the October Afternoon papers. These are so so cute! this collection is Farm Fresh . For this baking page I've used one of the cupcakes, the scallop/dot edger, and the loopy edger.

Bling added to the scallop edger.

I matched the flower on the cupcake to the background paper.

Thanks for visiting! Come back tomorrow for more great projects from Design Team member, Lorie.

8 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Cute projects today, Shar!! I have always loved those mushroom shapes!! Great job matching your cupcake flower to the papers!!

Lorie said...

Beautiful and brilliant use of such pretty papers. All of your projects are wonderful!

Court said...

Cute! I love those mushrooms and I love the way you popped them! Nice work!

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE the mushrooms! Sorry I've been MIA. Have missed so much. Adorable cards and layout! xxD

CreatedbyKay said...

Great LO's Shar - I agree on the pop dots, they add so much dimension - I couldn't live w/o them.

Angelica Suarez said...

Great ideas with the mushrooms, Shar!! I especially love your adorable baking layout. Great job, thanks for sharing your ideas!!

Janice W. said...

Awesome projects! I really like those mushrooms too! I was going to order that one, now I just might have to. :)

Beckie Williams said...

So cute....the mushrooms turned out adorable.