Thursday, September 16, 2010

Let's go to the pumpkin patch!

Nothing says fall like rows and rows and pumpkins, ready to be chosen by precious little hands that can barely pick them up. Joe and Regan had a blast with Aunt Cyndi at the pumpkin patch last fall. I couldn't resist doing another layout with the adorable Cottage Cutz pumpkin patch and crows dies. Below the large scallop border, I also used the scallop three edger.


Love the Eerie Halloween paper collection by Basic Grey. My favorite Halloween color combination is purple and green.


Once again, I've used the letters that come on the die (pumpkin patch) to spell different words for my sign. Amazing how many words you can get from those few letters. This time, I cut the sign from cork paper which makes very realistic looking wood planks.



Layered pumpkins and sunflower vines make a fun pumpkin patch growing below and around the sign.


Thanks for looking. And if you haven't picked up this die yet, get on it. It's so versatile and just plain fun!!




7 comments:

Janice W. said...

Shar your layouts are so wonderfully done! Love all the details, the cork sign with punkin pick'n, the green web scallops. Great photos too!

Lorie said...

Woohooo! This is what I saw when I visited your blog today, and here it is again! As I said on your blog, I love your layouts and all the special details you manage to work in. Very cute and clever!!

Sue said...

Great layout.

Ruth Ellen said...

Fun project today!! I love the pumpkin cluster and how you created your own sign!!!

Celeste B. said...

So cute, I love pumpkin patches! TFS!

Janetlynne said...

Love your layout....I have those crows, they are adorable

Nikki Foraker said...

Awwwwww I ♥ this layout! SUPER CUTE!

Nikki