Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The carnivals in town. . .

 Hello all!, This week I have made a card using dies from the new Cottage Cutz Carnival Collection.  This is the cute Snack Cart, by pop dotting the cart you add dimension to the cart window and than bend the awning and you will add additional dimension.. I used the row of tickets from the Ticket Booth die like ribbon. I glued it under the square panel and flipped it over  to create a loop and glued the other end down. The Cottage Cutz Ticket Booth dies has 10 Clear stamp words so you can customize your tickets.
I added the Cottage Cutz Broadwalk Silhouette die as a background stripe on the card.


5 comments:

Pearl said...

o my ! just too cute all the details ! love the ticket strip as ribbon, Barry !

Janice W. said...

Love this Barry!

Barbara said...

What a cute card and I love the ribbon idea. You always think out of the box.

Unknown said...

Barry, this is really cute! It looks so festive!
hugs,
Gini

Lorie said...

Awesome, Barry!!!