Monday, September 17, 2012

CottageCutz Halloween

Hello friends!  Today's card features 3 dies from the CottageCutz Halloween Release.  I used the tree from The Witches Clothesline, the CottageCutz Spiderweb Border die, and the CottageCutz Cat on Pumpkin die.  I used some textured cardstock to cut the pumpkin and the leaves from.  The cat was cut from white cardstock along with his hat, then colored with Copics.  The tree and the spider web were cut from black cardstock.  I assembled the card, and tied some gingham ribbon to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed this scenic card.  Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

What a cute scene you've created, Janice! I love the way you put everything together!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Janice this is way too cute!! I LOVE the kitty on the pumpkin and the tree and spider web border!! Perfect card for halloween!!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Sandy Smith said...

Love the card, the spider webs are perfect!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so super cute. I love the spider webs at the top and the fun little cat sitting on the pumpkin. So festive and full of Halloween fun!
Bear Hugs,
Carol