Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Halloween Bendy Card


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Bendy card. I was so inspired to created one of these due to Carol and her post with her beautiful Bendy card. I just LOVE the fold for this. Thank you Carol for the inspiration to create one of these.


For my card I used TONS of CottageCutz Dies. The dp is Graphic45, and I thought the print was fitting for the occasion :) hehehehehee

Next I used the spooky Iron fence along the bottom of the inside and outside of my card. I placed the Lantern Tree on the front and the backside, to make it more sturdy, and so you could see the entire tree when opened. I used the tombstones along the inside like a cemetery. I figured the cute Jack o Lanterns would be darling on the front, but again I wanted you to see them on the inside too. 

I absolutely LOVE all the NEW Halloween CottageCutz dies, as they worked PERFECT for my card today :)

Here is a list of CottageCutz used:
CottageCutz Haunted House


In this photo you can see the tree, with the ghost, and the Iron sign. I added Welcome to it :)






Original Photo tutorial by Emma can be found here
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Vladuška said...

wow, Carol´s creation was great inspiration for your Halloween variation. Love it. Like a little Halloween village.

Simko said...

This is truly amazing, Cheryl! I love your Halloween creation. It's the same style of card as Carol did but they both look so different with a different theme and colors. Great use of so many beautiful CottageCutz dies. I love the colors too and your perfection to details :).
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

My goodness, Cheryl, you really have been busy! This is just awesome! I love your little scene and how you used all the dies! Too cute! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Wasn't this card fun to make and easier than you thought!!! Yours came out fantastic. It's simply spooktacular and I love spooktacular....lol
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mojca said...

Oh it is gorgeous, such lovely details. hugs! MOjca

Joanne said...

Wow...Amazing! I love all of the different CottageCutz dies that were used. All of you gals amaze me everyday! Thank you!!

Olena said...

WOW! Gorgeous!