Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter Tag Set


Hello everyone! It's Simona with you today.
 Christmas is approaching so fast and since I'm going to need some 
tags for the gifts, I decided to make some. For my tags I used 
beautiful NEW dies from the


I cut the dies out of white card stock. Then I colored them with 
Copic markers and Distress Inks. 


For the tags I used Santa & Reindeer Tag Set. I cut the
tags 3x out of white card stock and 3x out of various design paper. 
Then I glued them together and distress the edges with walnut stain
distress ink.


I added eyelets to the tags and attached the die cuts
onto the tags with some 3D foam squares.

I appreciate you stopped by today!
Thank you for looking and see you next time.

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:








7 comments:

Vladuška said...

iii, great tags. This release is really playful. I love it.

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute tags Simona. Love them.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

Your tags are just beautiful!! my fav is the Latte! and, I love your Father Christmas, very pretty! He made the perfect prop for the photos!

Kathy said...

Beautiful tags Simona! I love all three of them, so cute! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

Super cute tags!!!! My favorite is the Latte too. Great job!

Carrie said...

Darling tags! Just in time too. I need some quick and you just gave me the inspiration needed! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Cheryl Walker said...

Simona I love your gift tags,they are perfect for gift giving! Very cute idea!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl