Sunday, May 18, 2014

To the Moon and back

Hi, all. Vladka here!
Today I have Wedding card for you. Idea came up, when I first saw CottageCutz Wedding release. And beside, I wanted to try technique with embossing and watercolors. 
So, first I masked watercolor paper with the masking tape and embossed open area with little stars and embossing powder and then I colored the surface with blue watercolor to create the sky. Moon was cut out with two circle dies and sentiment is printed. I thought that it will be funny if I hang both Attire (Bridal Attire and Groom Attire) on the Moon.
So, this is how one not typical wedding card was created. 
Have a nice Sunday! By.

6 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful Wedding card, Vladka! I love your creativity and sentiment!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Your wedding card is just gorgeous, Vladka! Such an elegant combination and love the sentiment! Blessings! Kathy

Venche said...

Beautiful card :)

Olena said...

Beautiful Wedding card~~~~Love it!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwwww I love the background.and how you hung the attire from the moon. Beautiful card and love the sentiment!
Hugs
Cheryl

Unknown said...

WOW!!! such creativity! Love it :)