Saturday, July 05, 2014

Welcome


Happy Saturday!

Kathy here with you today and I have a “Welcome” card to show you using 3 CottageCutz Dies from The Scrapping Cottage, the Lamp Post w/SignGrass Border and Daisy Showers.




I started with a card base made from a caramel color card stock and red brick color mat both from DCWV Cardstock.  The designer paper for the background is from Mirabelle Stack (The Paper Studio).  I also used the designer papers (red) for the die cuts along with White, Soft Suede and caramel.  I used Banana Bliss, Mocha Mama PowderPuff Inks and Red Brick VersaMagic Ink to color and ink the edges of the die cuts.

After gluing all the pieces down, I embellished the flower centers and Lamp Post w/Sign with Bisque Liquid Pearls.  I then added a bow using Tobacco Seam Binding with a button and twine.  On the bottom of the Grass Border I added 3 pieces of Brown Micro Gingham that I tied in a knot, trimmed and added with Scor-tape.

These are the dies I used:





3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Love this Kathy! Love the combination of CottageCutz you used, and love the layout and colors.
Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the combination of colors. Great job!

Vladuška said...

mmm, this are my colors. Beautiful, I love this card. It is so peaceful and warm.