Tuesday, July 08, 2014

White-kraft Wedding combination

Hi, Vladka here!
I just can´t stop to work with Scrapping Cottage Wedding dies. It is always fun to combine dies from different releases, so I choose Wedding Rings and Pink Peony Flower this time.  
I love white-kraft combination. White gives elegance and kraft paper gives natural touch. For even more elegance I used paus paper and embossed it with embossing folder. Rings are embossed with antique line embossing powder and diamond with clear powder. I left flowers white and add a pinch of color with green leaves. I like it and I hope you like it too.
Have a great time!

 

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Vladka, this is just stunning! I love the die cuts with the white embossed and the kraft paper! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

WOW!!!! So elegant and beautiful!!!

vic said...

Ohh this is just so pretty! What a gorgeous card!!

Vic x

Carol Hurlock said...

I have a card similar to this on my pinterest board. My future daughter-in-law loved it and wants to do her invitations like this. Yours is stunning.
Bear Hugs
Carol