Friday, July 10, 2015

Love you more than all the fish in the sea

Hello everyone,
Today's card was designed for SCS Sketch challenge, using CottageCutz Tropical Release. On my card for today, 
I used CottageCutz Tropical Release listed below
Under the Sea
Wave Border
Moon Shell
Sea Otter
Scallop Shell
Happy Dolphin
Happy Whale

I airbrushed everything on this card using
copics 
BG18,BG09,BG72,BG15,BG000,G28,G24,YG05,RV19,BV08,E 93,E55,E59,C5,C3,E57,E25,Y08

I love the way everything turned out on my card for today. I truly love airbrushing, and all this pieces were super fun to airbrush.

Dp is from Echo Park and is called "for the Record 2" I also added some Viva Pearl Pen for the eyes. Lastly I added a Button and some ribbon for my bow!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,

3 comments:

Olena said...

Super cute card!!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is awesome. Love how you used the dies.

Vladuška said...

Very very cute, I like it!