Monday, August 03, 2015

CottageCutz post - Hibiscus Flower Gift bag

Hello Everyone from Olena!!!

  Today I am sharing with you my new project I created with beautiful 
CottageCutz dies.

  

For my project, I used small turquoise gift bag from Dollar Store. 

First, I cut "Hibiscus Flower" out 2 times using orange and green card stock. Glued images together.

 

Next, I cut classic and scalloped squares and glued together for making background on gift bag. 
Added image on created background and glued on gift bag.  Decorated image with rhinestones. 
I, also, added stamped sentiment on tag on gift bag. Inside the gift bag, I put orange gift wrapper. 
I think, this is cute gift bag perfect for gift card or small gift things. 
Love it!!!!!

For this project I used:




3 comments:

Vladuška said...

Very nice project. I like how you've modified the bag.

Carol Hurlock said...

Cute bag-fun way to alter it. Great use of the die.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely beautiful Olena!!! Love the gift bag, and I might have to use this flower today!!! Thanks for the inspiration Hun!!!
Hugs
Cheryl