Sunday, April 17, 2016

Thank You

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here and I am sharing with you one of the new release CottageCutz for April.  How do you like all the new "Flourish N Flowers" released this month.  You can see the whole release here. The design team have shared some awesome projects.  I'm sharing another clean and simple card.


Closer look at the card.


Here is how I put my card together:

I used the Stick It by Ken Oliver to put on the back of my paper that I am going to die cut.  This paper is great to use with intricate dies so that you will have adhesive on the back of your die.  I like using this, because when I use glue it can be messy.  I cut the pieces to the size I want and take the film off of one side of the adhesive.  I then die cut my die and then it is already to adhere to my card.


I sponged the ink onto my cut pieces to make my background.


Here are my pieces already for me to die cut my CottageCutz dies. I also used some gold shimmer spritz onto the sponged background and the card base to give it some dimension.  After I cut my dies, I adhered them to the Stitched Rounded Rectange die piece and adhered this to my card base and added some sequins.


I told you it was clean and simple.  Don't forget to join the CottageCutz challenge...click here for all the details.  Please come back and see us again soon!

List of dies used for this project:






4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is a pretty card Donna-I like the background you created to show off the flower & swirls die-thanks for the reminder about the stick-it-I bought some of that and used it once-need to pull it out again

Vladuška said...

I like this colorful rectangle and this really show off the flower. Really pretty.

Janja said...

Very nice card.

Karen in PA said...

What fun, bright colors you used for your pretty card!
Karen