Sunday, February 12, 2017

Lilly of the Valley Flower

Hello everyone!

It's Donna here and I am sharing with you one of the new stamp & die combo set. I am featuring one of the new Birthday Flowers sets. This one is the Lilly of the Valley Flower - May set. This set has two stamps, the flower and the butterfly, plus it has two dies, which is for the flower and butterfly. Take a browse around on the blog, there are some very creative projects using the birthday flower stamp & die combos.

Here is my card, my card is an A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)


Here is a closer look of the flower and butterfly.  I added some wink of stella clear to give the elements some shine.


I used these copics to color all the elements on the flower and butterfly.



I hope I have inspired you to get one of these beautiful birthday stamp and die combo sets!

Also, there is a design team call for CottageCutz going on right now, if you are interested, all the info is here.  This is a wonderful team to be on if you are a very open minded and creative person.

Dies Used:




5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

so pretty Donna- fantastic coloring on the dainty flowers-I have them in my own gardens in the late spring and I love their sweet fragrance

Anita Kejriwal said...

Awesome colouring.

Lois said...

So very pretty, Donna! The coloring on your leaves is outstanding, and the Wink of Stella adds just enough sparkle to the butterfly and the flowers.

Janja said...

Beautiful card, Donna!

LeeAnn McKinney said...

This card is awesome, I know I said that on facebook but just had to say it again here.