Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sweet Snowman

Hello to our Scrapping Cottage Friends,

It is Pam creating with you today!  I am using one of our cutest new release dies.  It is only a few months away before we have to send out our Christmas cards.  So I really had to get started!


Using the Sweet Snowman die cut out all of the pieces using, pink, red, brown, black, blue and white card stock

 Before completing the assembly of the snowman use ink and copics to shade the pieces
 Glue all of the pieces together
 Cut a white card base and then a piece of blue card stock 4 1/8 x 5 1/4.  Glue the blue to the white card base.  Cut a piece of DP 4 x 5 1/8 and glue to the blue
Cut out 2 of the the Merry Christmas dies on blue card stock and glue them together
 Pop up the snowman onto the card front and glue the Merry Christmas flat to the card

Add some snowflake shaped sequins to the front and your card is finished

Cottage Cutz Dies


Please stop by our store! We are open and waiting for you!!


Blessings


Pam

6 comments:

SugarShine Designs said...

Pam, Your card is perfectly retro with your cheery snowman and designer paper. The theme reminds me so much of Disney's Small World ride and the old stop motion photography kids shows that I looked forward to so much every year! Very sweet. -Janet

Janja said...

Really sweet snowman. I also like the background.

Sukie said...

Very cute card! The snowman is absolutely adorable! I love the fun colors you used too!

Lois said...

Such a cute card! I love the DP you used -- the colors are fun with your snowman.

Mary Marsh said...

I love this snowman die - super cute- and the patterned paper you chose is perfect- great work showcasing this new die

Anja Ž. said...

Nice work. I love pink background.