Thursday, November 09, 2017

Christmas Town!

Hello Scrapping Cottage Fans!

It is Pam on the blog today and ready to show you my card for today!  Making Christmas cards is a fun way to show your family and friend your crafty side!  It is also a way to make cards that specifically fit someone's personality.  The card I am sharing today is going to a friend who lives in California.  She doesn't get any snow for Christmas so I thought I would send her some on my card!


 Design Steps:
1.  Using the Christmas Town and Season's Greeting w/Banner die cut out both of them in white.  On the Season's Greeting die cut off the deer and glue down the Season's Greetings
 2.  Use an A2 white base and cut out a piece of silver 4 x 5 1/4, a piece of white embossed with dots 3 3/4 x 5.  Then use the Double Stitched Rectangle die and cut out a piece of navy DP
 3.  Glue the silver and embossed paper to the card front
 4.  Glue the Season's Greetings to the banner and the Christmas Town to the navy DP
 5.  Place dimensional tape to the back of the navy DP and attach to the center of the card front
 6.  Add the sentiment banner as shown
 7.  Using the Snowflake Set cut out silver snowflakes
8.  Attach the snowflakes as shown below.  I glued the larger snowflake to the inside of my card

Cottage Cutz Products:






Hope you are started on your Christmas cards! If not stop by our store we have a ton of wonderful dies and stamps to inspire you!

Blessings
Pam


6 comments:

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely scene you created! Those colors look so elegant together!

SugarShine Designs said...

Pam, your card design is really fantastic. It's so well balanced and fresh! -Janet

karen said...

I think your navy and white card is simply beautiful. It's so elegant and pretty. I have something for house borders, and I will definitely be adding this one to my list.

K

Mary Marsh said...

This is so pretty Pam - I really like the white die cut town against the nighttime sky- your friend will love this card

Janja said...

What a beautiful card!

Anja Ž. said...

Such an elegant card. Love it!